Thursday 11 April 2013

Hi, blog is alive again!

Sweet 16! ;)

It was a super unexpected surprise by them and I had a pretty good times with le' kong long men <3
Calls, Texts and Pictures, heh I feel da loved ! :3 Hahaha I LOVE YOU ALL , thank youuu. 

-decent life-
Kinda lost and doubting every decision I made if its worth or just wasting time on it. I don't wanna spend time wondering what's life but doing it instead. Firstly, I need to off wifi HAHA. hmm I hate how things turned out something that I don't wanna happen and its getting worse. This just remind me how failure I am and couldnt make things great buttt my kong long men always help me and mentally support (which is talking nonsense day & night with me). And I know I'm not alone , muah muah hahaha :* 
It is kinda a stress overload week, I think I couldnt have go through it if its without my babis. One last day to freedom! One more day then I can start thinking what to do for next, and makes myself happy with it. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment