Friday 19 April 2013

Happy Polka Days ehehe

we decorated this cake with M & M,
swear its yummy x.x


She just followed me run all the way to upstairs because I didn't even give her a chance to rest hahaha 
 her happiness burst into tears , awww come mama sayang  :p





Hmm, it's been 4years since we first met. Wasn't
really like you at first thought u were some bad ass
hahah what was I thinking. You're so naive and
always polluted by ALL of us HAHA not only me
okay ;) You're so goood until I couldn't reject you
if you ask me for something hahaha :p
No matter what, I'll be here and listen to your problems
and say to you "Okay ;), we'll go through this together. "
Perfect group picture! Couldn't ask for better gang like them <3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY REBBY, LUBYOU :* 

No comments:

Post a Comment